jueves, 24 de septiembre de 2009

La Clase - los actores que no son actores

Franck Keita, 17 - "People talk about 'school' without really knowing what happens inside. This film shows it as it really is and, for me, it is very credible - there are good moments and there are bad moments.

"Do I think I'm a good actor? I am quite modest so I'm going to say I hope I was good, I hope I was believable, but it is the audience who decides. The only thing I don't like is that on the film poster I'm making a face that I hate - it's bizarre to see yourself look so big. I'd never even seen myself on television before. My favourite films are Se7en and Apocalypto."




Louise Grinberg, 15 - "There are disruptive characters in the film because it is like that in a real classroom. The classes at Françoise Dolto are all like that too - people talk loudly, but I've been there four years and it hasn't disturbed me at all.

I think if you want to learn, you'll always find a way. I had a friend who had a class with Esmeralda and said she was like a Duracell bunny - she never stops - but that can be good because it teaches you about human nature."



Esmeralda Ouertani, 16 - "A friend of mine had François as a teacher in real life. She said he was really good because he pushed you to the end of an argument so that you end up wanting to prove yourself to him. It's very rare to get such a good teacher. I think he is like that in the film.

"At the start, we weren't expecting the film to be such a success because it wasn't an American production with a big budget. But now I get people recognising me. Acting has always been my passion and it would give me great pleasure to succeed in it as a profession. I'm already taking drama lessons."

Rachel Régulier, 17 - "The difference between me and my character is that Khoumba doesn't hold back. When she wants to say something, she does. She sulks when she thinks she has a right. I am less impulsive.

"I think the film is about showing you that you can have arguments but, at the end of the school year, a class always finishes in harmony. Even if there are problems between the professor and his students, by the end, they are all playing football together in the playground. We are all there for the same reason, to learn."


Todos franceses pero también: turco, chino, marroquí, maliense, marfileño...


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario